Friday, November 12, 2010

Judgements.

I started this on my Facebook status, as a stray thought, and now that I've given it a little time to percolate I've realized I could really elaborate on it...

Please Don't Assume --

... that just because I wear make-up, I feel ugly without it.

... that just because I am at home with children all day, I am incapable of hacking it in the 'professional' world.

... that just because I chose to pay for fertility treatments instead of my college tuition, that I have no sense.

... that just because I don't live in a mansion or drive a brand new car, I am without luxuries.

... that just because I've lived in the same town all of my life, I am ignorant to world events.

... that because I can smile in the face of adversity, I don't cry behind closed doors.

... that every word out of my mouth is aimed directly at you.

... that just because I am opinionated, I am witchy (with a B).

... that just because your day is jammed packed leaving you without personal time, that you can't still reach out & help in someway.

No comments:

Post a Comment